Tips on Chosing the Right Promotional Power Chargers For Your Needs
Austin, Texas: I have written several posts about what mAh is (milliampere hours) and what it means when determining which promotional power bank chargers to order.
I’ve broken it down a little bit further this time – as there still seems to be quite a bit of confusion in the market place about how to choose the right promotional power chargers for your target audience and budget.
Which PowerBank is Right for Your Client?
* Milliampere hour(mAh) – a mAh is used to describe the energy charge a battery will hold.
* Amp output is a measure of how fast your device will charge
* 2200 mAh Power Chargers – standard required to charge a smartphone. This will work on all makes and models–iPhones, Androids, Kindle Fires, etc.
* 2600 mAh Power Chargers – optimal for the newest phones, Samsung Galaxy 4 and newest Apple iPhones coming out soon
* 4400 – 5200 mAh Tablet Chargers - Best for charging iPads and Tablets.
* 8800 – 10400 mAh Dual Input Chargers – Ideal for dual input, such as for charging a laptop and a cell phone at same time.
Safety testing – Lithium ion batteries tend to run very hot – unless they are constructed with the necessary safeguards – they run the risk of catching fire.
* Be sure your promotional power banks have been tested and are FCC / CE / RoHS certified. (We have certificates available upon request).
* Built in Short Circuit Protection system
* Tested to meet the standards for air transport.
Battery Quality –
The other important factor to consider with a promotional power bank is longevity. How many times the battery can be charged and discharged before no longer functioning?
That means your power bank will be with your clients and prospects for a long time–and your brand and message will be right there with them.
A quality promotional power bank or charger can give you a relatively low cost per impression– meaning a very high return on your investment.
Promotional power banks are a very popular gift item for trade shows, employee gifts, Holiday gifts and for incentive and referral programs. Just be sure to order the right chargers for your needs.
We welcome any other question you may have so that we can help you to choose the best promotional power chargers for your budget, target audience and needs.
Robert Piller is President of GeekTechBranding.com, the leader in high tech promotional products. Since 1981, Robert Piller has been working with companies of all sizes, including Fortune 500 companies, law firms, non-profit organizations, financial institutions, startups and other organizations, to market and promote their businesses using the latest and most cost-effective marketing strategies and incentives.
He is a frequent writer and speaker on marketing and technology topics and loves to share and exchange ideas. Feel free to reach him through Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, by email (robert [at] geektechbranding.com) or through this blog
GeekTechBranding.com offers the latest high-tech promotional products –including imprinted power chargers and power sticks, imprinted Bluetooth speakers and promotional ear buds, custom printed tablet sleeves, branded iPhone cases, imprinted USB car chargers, promotional stylus pens, promotional USB drives and hubs and more — all imprinted with your company’s name and logo.